1.4K views

I order a log queen size headboard from The Good Timber log furniture company, Utah, on Aug.18,2011,on Oct.12,11 the wrong size was delivered and damaged. The company asked me to send a picure of the damaged piece then claimed this was normal.

The manager, who's name was Tom would not return my call. A person by the name of Theresa left me a voicemail advising me to sand and varnish the damage piece myself. As far as the size, the company website has a chart with the measurements, my headboard measured in the full size range,not queen,yet they insisted that it is queen. This was by far the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Bad customer service. PLease,Please,Please Stay away from this company.

Comments

Fargo, North Dakota, United States #818492

I ordered a queen log bed from the timber company. The bed came in good condition and looks great.

The problem is when I opened the box there were weird looking flys. When we brought it in the house, there was a carpenter ant, the cousin of termites. I wish they would have treated it.

I hope I dont have a termite problem in the future. I had no idea purchasing a log bed would have bugs.

to jana Fargo, North Dakota, United States #820226

now I have found many more carpenter ants and this is a nightmare to kill them. The flys were queen ants ready to mate. I would not buy from them again.

Great sale price, excellent instructions and bed, and we will shop with them again. A+++++ transaction all around!!!

The custom headboard I ordered arrived in great condition. I am impressed with the craftsmanship and quality.

Both are far better than the low price would indicate. The GoodTimber is providing exceptional rustic products for an affordable price.

The sunburst bed was very easy to assemble. It took about an hour. It looks amazing and I am very happy with it.

We just got our pine bed & it's Awesome! My son thinks it's the coolest thing ever made!

bought this bed as a Christmas present for my husband and we just got our rough-sawn bedroom done and bed in! The wooden slats are very sturdy!

our matresses were not new and when we moved them to this bedframe it helped them greatly! It took about thirty minutes to put the bed up with two people and two toddlers helping! Ha! very *** proof !

you may find yourself having to work with the slats to get them to stay in until everything is tightened and secured, but The bed is rustic! It will do some cracking through the logs! we have noticed more on the pine logs! This is normal during the changing of environment!

to me this just adds to the term rustic! When I first ordered the bed I made some mistakes on options and had to call Goodtimber, but this was not a problem ! Their customer service was super and fixed MY mistake! I had been all through their website and read everything more than once and they still without attitude reassured me of everything I had read!

My only regret is that I did not have the post enlarged, and we may in the future tackle this task as a home project! We did have Aspen logs added inside the pine framing of the head and foot boards!

I do not regret this, Its is beautiful! My husband and I have been in the bed for a week and half now and are both very very breath taken!!!!!!

This is probably the coolest item I have ever purchased online. Unbelievable quality and very unique.

If you think this bed is going to look identical to the pic, you'll be wrong.

It's true craftmanship and is a one of a kind bedframe. All I have to say is it's definitely worth every penny spent.

These beds we ordered are beautiful - much nicer than I ever expected. I can't explain how much I really love them. I would highly recommend The Good Timber for anyone - actually everyone that sees them flips out at how nice they are.

I received my bed today and I am extremely happy with it.

I'm happy to report our queen-sized log bed came in wonderful

condition and tho it took my husband and youngest son almost a month to find the time to set it up, it was worth the wait! I love the height...and the fact that I have a little bit of "up

north" here in the city!

I wanted to leave you a positive feedback for the bed I ordered. It is great!

I will be buying more furniture in the near future. Thank you.

I was very pleased with my order, customer service, and especially the way the bed looked after assembly.

I think it was about a year ago that we bought our bed. It is technically a wedding gift from my wife's parents.

I wanted to let everyone know how happy we are with the bed. It fit together very easily and put together is extremely strong and solid. I painted our bedroom in some new colors for a more northwoods feel. What really set it off is the bed itself.

We decided to not finish the wood, because it smelled so good. We'll eventually put a few coats of clear on to finish it later.

Sometime in the future, we'd like to finish off the whole bedroom with log furniture. We bought our bed from an eBay listing and I think my wife left a good feedback for you on our great experience.

No problems with our transaction. GREAT TO DEAL WITH.

SUPER PRODUCT. 100% SATISFIED.

This site is for mad customers who had BAD experiences

These seem fishy

we got our bed had it put together in less than an hour we are highly pleased with it!!!!!!!!!!

I received my log couch and am quite pleased. I appreciate everything about my latest ordering experience---it went smoothly, including the shipping.

The GoodTimber Inc. is the greatest in MY book. If you can let whoever made my couch know that the couch is well loved and a treasure to me, that would be the icing on the cake. Very well done!

We finally got enough time to put our new bed together and it looks awesome. Excellent follow up and fix on our issues.

The new posts and side rails made everything work perfectly and the bed is now exactly what we had hoped it would be. Excellent support.

We received our bed yesterday and last evening my husband and son put it together. It's perfect and we could not be happier. My son will love this bed forever!