1.4K views

I order a log queen size headboard from The Good Timber log furniture company, Utah, on Aug.18,2011,on Oct.12,11 the wrong size was delivered and damaged.The company asked me to send a picure of the damaged piece then claimed this was normal.

The manager, who's name was Tom would not return my call. A person by the name of Theresa left me a voicemail advising me to sand and varnish the damage piece myself. As far as the size, the company website has a chart with the measurements, my headboard measured in the full size range,not queen,yet they insisted that it is queen. This was by far the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Bad customer service.PLease,Please,Please Stay away from this company.

Had an Experience with The GoodTimber?

Comments

Fargo, North Dakota, United States #818492

I ordered a queen log bed from the timber company.The bed came in good condition and looks great.

The problem is when I opened the box there were weird looking flys. When we brought it in the house, there was a carpenter ant, the cousin of termites. I wish they would have treated it.

I hope I dont have a termite problem in the future.I had no idea purchasing a log bed would have bugs.

to jana Fargo, North Dakota, United States #820226

now I have found many more carpenter ants and this is a nightmare to kill them. The flys were queen ants ready to mate. I would not buy from them again.

Great sale price, excellent instructions and bed, and we will shop with them again. A+++++ transaction all around!!!

The custom headboard I ordered arrived in great condition.I am impressed with the craftsmanship and quality.

Both are far better than the low price would indicate.The GoodTimber is providing exceptional rustic products for an affordable price.

The sunburst bed was very easy to assemble. It took about an hour. It looks amazing and I am very happy with it.

We just got our pine bed & it's Awesome! My son thinks it's the coolest thing ever made!

to jana Fargo, North Dakota, United States #820226